This work was supported by Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council.
Research and Case Histories
An analysis of CSB investigation reports concerning the hierarchy of controls†
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 261–265, September 2011
How to Cite
Amyotte, P. R., MacDonald, D. K. and Khan, F. I. (2011), An analysis of CSB investigation reports concerning the hierarchy of controls. Proc. Safety Prog., 30: 261–265. doi: 10.1002/prs.10461
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2011
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!