Articles to Improve Process Safety
Inherently safer design–not only about reducing consequences!
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 351–355, December 2011
How to Cite
Hendershot, D. C. (2011), Inherently safer design–not only about reducing consequences!. Proc. Safety Prog., 30: 351–355. doi: 10.1002/prs.10469
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!