This article represents the views of the authors. Although it is based on OSHA programs, it is not an OSHA policy document.
Articles to Improve Process Safety
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 303–306, December 2011
How to Cite
Long, L. A., Marshall, M. L. and Lay, J. (2011), Update on OSHA's PSM national emphasis programs. Proc. Safety Prog., 30: 303–306. doi: 10.1002/prs.10481
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!