Brian Kelly, P. Eng. is a process safety consultant in Calgary, Alberta. He has conducted numerous process safety audits, incident investigations, and process safety workshops in North America, Europe, and Asia. He has 35 years of engineering and operations experience with Imperial Oil and Syncrude Canada Ltd. He holds BASc and MASc degrees in Chemical Engineering from the University of Ottawa. He is also a part-time staff consultant with AIChE's Center for Chemical Process Safety.
Articles to Improve Process Safety
Why process safety programs sometimes fail†
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 307–309, December 2011
How to Cite
Kelly, B. D. (2011), Why process safety programs sometimes fail. Proc. Safety Prog., 30: 307–309. doi: 10.1002/prs.10494
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!