Research and Case Histories
Influence of spark duration on deflagration characteristics of methane-air mixtures
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 148–151, June 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, Q., Li, W., Huang, Y. and Duan, Y. (2012), Influence of spark duration on deflagration characteristics of methane-air mixtures. Proc. Safety Prog., 31: 148–151. doi: 10.1002/prs.10506
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2011
- Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11072035
- Foundation for Doctor Dissertation of China. Grant Number: 20101101110005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!