Presented at the American Institute of Chemical Engineers, 2011 Spring Meeting, 7th Global Congress on Process Safety, Chicago, Illinois, March 13–16, 2011.
Articles to Improve Process Safety
A work process for revalidating LOPAs and other risk analyses†
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 122–129, June 2012
How to Cite
Wagner, T. and Champion, J. (2012), A work process for revalidating LOPAs and other risk analyses. Proc. Safety Prog., 31: 122–129. doi: 10.1002/prs.11473
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!