Presented at the American Institute of Chemical Engineers, 2011 Spring Meeting, 7th Global Congress on Process Safety, Chicago, Illinois, March 13–16, 2011
Articles to Improve Process Safety
A surgical risk reduction approach to reduce global process safety risk: The “PSM gamma-knife”†
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 105–112, June 2012
How to Cite
Vaughen, B. K., Kruger, P. and Hauser, T. A. (2012), A surgical risk reduction approach to reduce global process safety risk: The “PSM gamma-knife”. Proc. Safety Prog., 31: 105–112. doi: 10.1002/prs.11474
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!