This article was originally presented at the 8th Global Congress on Process Safety Houston, Texas, on April 1–4, 2012.
Study on performance-based safety spacing between ultra-large oil tanks†
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 398–401, December 2012
How to Cite
Yifei, M., Dongfeng, Z., Yi, L. and Wendong, W. (2012), Study on performance-based safety spacing between ultra-large oil tanks. Proc. Safety Prog., 31: 398–401. doi: 10.1002/prs.11526
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 27R1204017A
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!