The article was originally presented at 8th Global Congress on Process Safety, Houston, TX, April 1–4, 20122
Application of incident command system in emergency response†
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 402–406, December 2012
How to Cite
Wang, Q., Ma, T., Hanson, J. and Larranaga, M. (2012), Application of incident command system in emergency response. Proc. Safety Prog., 31: 402–406. doi: 10.1002/prs.11538
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!