This articles was presented at the 8th Global Congress on Process Safety, AIChE, Houston, TX, April 1–4, 20122
Articles to Improve Process Safety
Operational group for process safety
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 22–24, March 2013
How to Cite
Saraiva, M. C. B. e. S. and Abreu, R. (2013), Operational group for process safety. Proc. Safety Prog., 32: 22–24. doi: 10.1002/prs.11545
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- 5“Process Safety Leading and Lagging Metrics” January 2011, CCPS–Center for Chemical Process Safety, available at: http://www.aiche.org/sites/default/files/docs/pages/CCPS_ProcessSafety_Lagging_2011_2-24.pdf, accessed on October 5, 2012.
- 6Safety Videos from Chemical Safety Board, available at: http://www.csb.gov/videoroom, accessed on October 5, 2012.
- 72011., , Process Safety Performance Tool, 7th Global Congress on Process Safety, Chicago, March