Presented at American Institute of Chemical Engineers, 2009 Spring National Meeting, 5th Global Congress on Process Safety, 43rd AnnualLoss Prevention Symposium, Tampa, Florida, April 26–30, 2009.
Replacement of HCFC-22 Refrigerants with Ammonia: A Challenge for Hockey Arenas in Quebec
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Process Safety Progress
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 78–83, March 2013
How to Cite
Lacoursière, J.-P. and Dumas, C. (2013), Replacement of HCFC-22 Refrigerants with Ammonia: A Challenge for Hockey Arenas in Quebec. Proc. Safety Prog., 32: 78–83. doi: 10.1002/prs.11559
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!