This work was supported by National Science Foundation of China (11072035); Foundation for Doctor Dissertation of China (20111101110008).
Articles on Flammability and Ignition
Ignition Characteristics for Methane-Air Mixtures atVarious Initial Temperatures
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Process Safety Progress
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 37–41, March 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Q. and Li, W. (2013), Ignition Characteristics for Methane-Air Mixtures atVarious Initial Temperatures. Proc. Safety Prog., 32: 37–41. doi: 10.1002/prs.11561
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!