This article was presented at the 8th Global Congress on Process Safety in 2012. A copy of the original paper can be found on the CCPS website.
Research and Process Safety Management
Correlating process safety leading indicators with performance
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Process Safety Progress
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 185–188, June 2013
How to Cite
Forest, J. J. and Kessler, K. (2013), Correlating process safety leading indicators with performance. Proc. Safety Prog., 32: 185–188. doi: 10.1002/prs.11562
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!