This work was originally presented at the 8th Global Congress on Process Safety, Houston, TX, April 1–4, 2012.
Research in Progress Safety
Pilot testing of fire sprinkler system in extremely corrosive industrial duct environments
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Process Safety Progress
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 277–282, September 2013
How to Cite
Su, P., Doerr, W. W., Harrington, J.C., Fuller, D. B. and Barna, J. M. (2013), Pilot testing of fire sprinkler system in extremely corrosive industrial duct environments. Proc. Safety Prog., 32: 277–282. doi: 10.1002/prs.11575
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!