This article was originally presented at 8th Global Congress on Process Safety Houston, TX, April 1–4, 2012.
Bow-tie diagrams in downstream hazard identification and risk assessment
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Process Safety Progress
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 26–35, March 2014
How to Cite
Saud, Y. E., Israni, K. and Goddard, J. (2014), Bow-tie diagrams in downstream hazard identification and risk assessment. Proc. Safety Prog., 33: 26–35. doi: 10.1002/prs.11576
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!