Research and Process Safety Management
A simple and cost effective method for determination of the self-accelerating decomposition temperature
Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Process Safety Progress
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 136–139, June 2013
How to Cite
Fauske, H. K. (2013), A simple and cost effective method for determination of the self-accelerating decomposition temperature. Proc. Safety Prog., 32: 136–139. doi: 10.1002/prs.11580
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!