This work was supported by Center of Excellence for Environmental Studies (CEES), King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia (Contract No. 1/A/3).
Research and Development and Case Histories
Quantitative safety analysis of a laboratory-scale bioreactor for hydrogen sulfide biotreatment using fault tree analysis
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Process Safety Progress
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 376–386, December 2013
How to Cite
Zytoon, M. A., El-Shazly, A. H., Noweir, M. H. and Al-Zahrani, A. A. (2013), Quantitative safety analysis of a laboratory-scale bioreactor for hydrogen sulfide biotreatment using fault tree analysis. Proc. Safety Prog., 32: 376–386. doi: 10.1002/prs.11600
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!