Other articles in Process Safety
From SEMP to SEMS to SEMS II
Article first published online: 28 APR 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Process Safety Progress
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 311–312, September 2013
How to Cite
Sutton, I. (2013), From SEMP to SEMS to SEMS II. Proc. Safety Prog., 32: 311–312. doi: 10.1002/prs.11602
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!