Research and Development and Case Histories
A study of flare load reduction by a safety instrumented system based on a high integrity protection system
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Process Safety Progress
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 393–400, December 2013
How to Cite
Lee, I. and Oh, T. (2013), A study of flare load reduction by a safety instrumented system based on a high integrity protection system. Proc. Safety Prog., 32: 393–400. doi: 10.1002/prs.11608
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!