This article was prepared for presentation at American Institute of Chemical Engineers 2013 Spring Meeting, 9th Global Congress on Process Safety, San Antonio, Texas, April 28–May 1, 2013.
A systematic approach to relief and flare systems evaluation
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Process Safety Progress
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 230–238, September 2013
How to Cite
Melhem, G. A. (2013), A systematic approach to relief and flare systems evaluation. Proc. Safety Prog., 32: 230–238. doi: 10.1002/prs.11615
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!