This article was originally presented at the 9th Global Congress on Process Safety, San Antonio, TX April 29 to May 1 2013.
Process Safety Management–Improving Performance
Near misses—private or public concern?
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Process Safety Progress
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 328–331, December 2013
How to Cite
Brabson, J. (2013), Near misses—private or public concern?. Proc. Safety Prog., 32: 328–331. doi: 10.1002/prs.11630
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!