This article was presented at the 9th Global Congress on Process Safety in 2013. A copy of the original paper can be found on the CCPS website.
Keeping the memory alive, preventing memory loss that contributes to process safety events
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Process Safety Progress
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 115–123, June 2014
How to Cite
Throness, B. (2014), Keeping the memory alive, preventing memory loss that contributes to process safety events. Proc. Safety Prog., 33: 115–123. doi: 10.1002/prs.11635
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!