This paper was original presented by the authors at the 9th Global Congress on Process Safety, San Antonio, TX, April 29-May 1, 2013.
A guide to the legal framework of the PSM standard for engineers
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Process Safety Progress
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 152–155, June 2014
How to Cite
Cunio, C. and Melhem, G. (2014), A guide to the legal framework of the PSM standard for engineers. Proc. Safety Prog., 33: 152–155. doi: 10.1002/prs.11636
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!