This article was originally presented at the 9th Global Congress on Process Safety, San Antonio, TX, 29 Apr to 1 May 2013.
Process Safety Management–Improving Performance
Process safety leading indicators—a perspective from Europe
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Process Safety Progress
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 332–336, December 2013
How to Cite
Knijff, P., Allford, L. and Schmelzer, P. (2013), Process safety leading indicators—a perspective from Europe. Proc. Safety Prog., 32: 332–336. doi: 10.1002/prs.11641
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!