This article was originally presented at the 9th Global Congress on Process Safety, San Antonio, TX, April 29–May 1, 2013
Modeling of time-varying dispersion for releases including potential rainout
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2013
© 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Process Safety Progress
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 265–273, September 2014
How to Cite
Witlox, H. W.M. and Harper, M. (2014), Modeling of time-varying dispersion for releases including potential rainout. Proc. Safety Prog., 33: 265–273. doi: 10.1002/prs.11652
This work was supported by DNV Software; RIVM (Dutch Government); TOTAL.
The contents of this paper including any opinions and/or conclusions expressed, are those of the authors alone and do not necessarily reflect the policy of these organisations.
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!