This article was originally presented at the 9th Global Congress on Process Safety, San Antonio, TX 29 Apr to 1 May 2013.
Lessons learned from fire in air supply ducts
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Process Safety Progress
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 392–394, December 2014
How to Cite
Waller, A. and Brown, M. (2014), Lessons learned from fire in air supply ducts. Proc. Safety Prog., 33: 392–394. doi: 10.1002/prs.11661
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!