Originally presented at the 9th Global Congress on Process Safety, San Antonio, TX, 29 Apr to 1 May 2013
Tips for the creation and application of effective operating procedures
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Process Safety Progress
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 350–354, December 2014
How to Cite
Scholtz, C. R. and Maher, S. T. (2014), Tips for the creation and application of effective operating procedures. Proc. Safety Prog., 33: 350–354. doi: 10.1002/prs.11663
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!