Effects on external pressures caused by vented explosion of methane-air mixtures in single and connected vessels
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Process Safety Progress
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 385–391, December 2014
How to Cite
Wang, Z., Pan, M., Wang, S. and Sun, D. (2014), Effects on external pressures caused by vented explosion of methane-air mixtures in single and connected vessels. Proc. Safety Prog., 33: 385–391. doi: 10.1002/prs.11668
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 29 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51376088, 50904037
- Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 11KJA620001, 10KJB620001
- QingLan Project Plan for Young academic leaders (Universities in Jiangsu Province)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!