This work was supported by Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (222201314030); Shanghai Postdoctoral Sustentation Fund, China (13R21411800); The Project of State Key Laboratory of Explosion Science and Technology, Beijing Institute of Technology (KFJJ15-03M).
Explosion and flame characteristics of methane/air mixtures in a large-scale vessel
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Process Safety Progress
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 362–368, December 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, B., Bai, C., Xiu, G., Liu, Q. and Gong, G. (2014), Explosion and flame characteristics of methane/air mixtures in a large-scale vessel. Proc. Safety Prog., 33: 362–368. doi: 10.1002/prs.11670
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!