Evaluation of the thermal stability of propylene oxide in different environments
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Process Safety Progress
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 369–373, December 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, F., Zou, J., Yu, S., Xie, C.-x. and Shi, N. (2014), Evaluation of the thermal stability of propylene oxide in different environments. Proc. Safety Prog., 33: 369–373. doi: 10.1002/prs.11672
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2013
- National Key Technology Research and Development Program of the Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2012BAK13B00
Vol. 34, Issue 1, 103, Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!