Prepared for Presentation at American Institute of Chemical Engineers, 2014 Spring Meeting, 10th Global Congress on Process Safety, New Orleans, LA, March 30 to April 2, 2014.
Applicability of currently available flare radiation models for hydrogen and syngas
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Process Safety Progress
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 141–146, June 2015
How to Cite
Miller, D., Jung, S. and Lutostansky, E. (2015), Applicability of currently available flare radiation models for hydrogen and syngas. Proc. Safety Prog., 34: 141–146. doi: 10.1002/prs.11699
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2015
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!