Effectiveness of improvised gas absorption techniques for emergency responders at releases of toxic gases
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2014
© 2014 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Process Safety Progress
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 154–156, June 2015
How to Cite
Kern, H., Taferner, M. and Raupenstrauch, H. (2015), Effectiveness of improvised gas absorption techniques for emergency responders at releases of toxic gases. Proc. Safety Prog., 34: 154–156. doi: 10.1002/prs.11705
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2015
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!