American Institute of Chemical Engineers/Center for Chemical Process Safety Staff Coordinator for their Process Control Safety Subcommittee. This subcommittee is about to complete a new book—Guidelines for Safe Automation of Chemical Processes.
A safety evaluation framework for process hazards management in chemical facilities with PES-based controls
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1993 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Process Safety Progress
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 92–103, April 1993
How to Cite
Drake, E. M. and Thurston, C. W. (1993), A safety evaluation framework for process hazards management in chemical facilities with PES-based controls. Proc. Safety Prog., 12: 92–103. doi: 10.1002/prs.680120206
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!