Presented at the Los Alamos National Laboratory, April 19, 1991. The author wishes to acknowledge the contributions of his former co-workers at Rohm & Haas. They are too numerous to name individually. Of course the author is solely responsible for any errors in fact or reasoning put forth in this paper.
The corporation and the community: Credibility, legitimacy, and imposed risk†
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1993 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Process Safety Progress
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 209–215, October 1993
How to Cite
Rosenthal, I. (1993), The corporation and the community: Credibility, legitimacy, and imposed risk. Proc. Safety Prog., 12: 209–215. doi: 10.1002/prs.680120406
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!