Severe pressure surges in a simple pump-pipeline-valve system (and what to do about it)
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1997 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Process Safety Progress
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 18–22, Spring 1997
How to Cite
Anderson, A., Simpson, A. R. and McPheat, J. G. (1997), Severe pressure surges in a simple pump-pipeline-valve system (and what to do about it). Proc. Safety Prog., 16: 18–22. doi: 10.1002/prs.680160108
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!