Acoustic emission on-line monitoring of the ammonia plant NII secondary reformer exit (gas channel)
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1997 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Process Safety Progress
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 101–104, Summer 1997
How to Cite
Tonheim, J. and Tveit, R. (1997), Acoustic emission on-line monitoring of the ammonia plant NII secondary reformer exit (gas channel). Proc. Safety Prog., 16: 101–104. doi: 10.1002/prs.680160212
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!