Suppression of class a fires with HFC-227ea
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1998 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Process Safety Progress
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 209–212, Autumn (Fall) 1998
How to Cite
Robin, M. L. (1998), Suppression of class a fires with HFC-227ea. Proc. Safety Prog., 17: 209–212. doi: 10.1002/prs.680170310
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!