Properties of simulated gas explosions of interest to the structural design process
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1998 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Process Safety Progress
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 278–287, Winter 1998
How to Cite
Høiset, S., Hjertager, B. H., Solberg, T. and Malo, K. A. (1998), Properties of simulated gas explosions of interest to the structural design process. Proc. Safety Prog., 17: 278–287. doi: 10.1002/prs.680170409
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!