Fire protection risk assessment: A proposed methodology for oil and chemical facilities
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2004
Copyright © 2000 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 118–121, Summer 2000
How to Cite
Roe, D. L. (2000), Fire protection risk assessment: A proposed methodology for oil and chemical facilities. Proc. Safety Prog., 19: 118–121. doi: 10.1002/prs.680190213
- Issue online: 16 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!