The pros and cons of shelter-in-place
Article first published online: 16 APR 2004
Copyright © 2000 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 210–218, Winter 2000
How to Cite
Mannan, M. S. and Kilpatrick, D. L. (2000), The pros and cons of shelter-in-place. Proc. Safety Prog., 19: 210–218. doi: 10.1002/prs.680190406
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!