Application of relational chemical process safety databases for lowering mean failure rates
Article first published online: 16 APR 2004
Copyright © 2001 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 280–285, December 2001
How to Cite
Al-Qurashi, F., Sharma, G., Rogers, W. J. and Mannan, M. S. (2001), Application of relational chemical process safety databases for lowering mean failure rates. Proc. Safety Prog., 20: 280–285. doi: 10.1002/prs.680200410
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!