Using operating and safety limits to create safety procedures
Article first published online: 16 APR 2004
Copyright © 2002 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 115–118, June 2002
How to Cite
De La Cruz-Guerra, C. and Cruz-Gómez, M. J. (2002), Using operating and safety limits to create safety procedures. Proc. Safety Prog., 21: 115–118. doi: 10.1002/prs.680210207
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!