Understanding the role of process chemistry in fires and explosions
Article first published online: 16 APR 2004
Copyright © 2002 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Process Safety Progress
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 323–328, December 2002
How to Cite
Mannan, M. S., Aldeeb, A. A. and Rogers, W. J. (2002), Understanding the role of process chemistry in fires and explosions. Proc. Safety Prog., 21: 323–328. doi: 10.1002/prs.680210409
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!