Ron Fawcett obtained his BSc. and PhD. degrees at King's College, Durham University. He joined ICI in 1956 in the Research Department where he spent six years initially doing speculative research work and then development research on several of the company's processes. There followed two years in Technical Department evaluating new processes and extensions to existing ones and then some 10 years in Production as Plant Manager on the Wilton Power Station. He finally moved into the Technical Safety field and during the last two years has also been concerned with computer storage and retrieval of safety data and development of the system.
One organisation's memory: The use of a computerised system to store and retrieve information on loss prevention
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1982 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 7–12, January 1982
How to Cite
Fawcett, R. W. and Kletz, T. A. (1982), One organisation's memory: The use of a computerised system to store and retrieve information on loss prevention. Plant/Oper. Prog., 1: 7–12. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720010104
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!