N. Piccinini, is Associate Professor of Industrial Chemistry Technology at the Politecnico di Torino, where he teaches and carries out research activities from 1966 to date. He mostly devoted his research work to kinetics study of some reaction of Inorganic Chemistry, safety in the chemical industry and fluidynamic aspects of spounted bed fluidization. On this topic he cooperates with the Department of Chemical Engineering of the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, from 1976.
Safety analysis for an allyl chloride plant
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1982 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 69–74, January 1982
How to Cite
Piccinini, N., Anatra, U., Malandrino, G. and Barone, D. (1982), Safety analysis for an allyl chloride plant. Plant/Oper. Prog., 1: 69–74. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720010115
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!