G. Robert Prescott has 33 years of engineering experience, including 29 years with Braun. Prior to joining Braun, he served as a Metallurgical Engineer for DuPont. With Braun he has held the positions of Senior Research Metallurgical Engineer and Section Head, Research Metallurgy. He is now Assistant Chief Engineer. He has a BS in Metallurgy from Columbia University.
Cracking and nitriding in ammonia converters
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1982 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 94–97, April 1982
How to Cite
Prescott, G. R. (1982), Cracking and nitriding in ammonia converters. Plant/Oper. Prog., 1: 94–97. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720010206
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!