Robert W. Ormsby is currently Manger, Safety Engineering Services at Air Products and Chemicals. He holds a BSChE from Penn State and a MSChE from Lehigh University. He is a member of AIChE, NFPA, 11A Committee of AIChE and is Past Chairman of Central Pennsylvania Section of AIChE.
Process hazards control at air products
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1982 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 141–144, July 1982
How to Cite
Ormsby, R. W. (1982), Process hazards control at air products. Plant/Oper. Prog., 1: 141–144. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720010304
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!