Knowlton J. Caplan holds a B.S. and M.S. in Chemical Engineering from Washington University, St. Louis, Mo. He is President of Industrial Health Engineering Associates Inc., and has previously been Industrial Hygiene Engineer, St. Louis County Health Department; Ventilation Consultant with the Michigan Department of Health; Manager of Health Group, Mallinckrodt Chemical Works; Air Pollution Engineer; Kaiser Engineers, and a self-employed consultant engineer. He was also Associate Professor and Director of occupational Health Training at the University of Minnesota. He is a member of AIChE, and Chairman of the Intersociety Committee on Methods for Air Sampling and Analysis Sub-cmmittee No. 11, and a lecturer at the annual Industrial Ventilation Conference at Michigan State University.
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1982 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 194–201, July 1982
How to Cite
Caplan, K. J. (1982), Ventilation basics. Plant/Oper. Prog., 1: 194–201. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720010315
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!