Dag M. Solberg graduated M.Sc. from the Eidegenossische Technische Hochschule (ETH), Zurich, in 1967 and took his doctorate in the ETH's Institute for Process Technology and Cryogenics in 1973 having previously worked as an assistant lecturer and scientific assistant at the Institute. He joined the research division of Det norske Veritas in 1974 being appointed senior research engineer two years later, head of the Section for Process Technology in 1978 and Principal Research Engineer in 1979. In February 1982 he took over other responsibilities within the organization and is now heading a new department for marine safety in the Ship Division.
Industrial gas explosion problems
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1982 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 243–248, October 1982
How to Cite
Solberg, D. M. (1982), Industrial gas explosion problems. Plant/Oper. Prog., 1: 243–248. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720010408
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!