Roy A. Bjorklund is a member of the technical staff of the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Calif. Institute of Technology. His experience includes research and development in combustion systems and combustion testing facilities including liquid rocket engines, ramjets, turbojets, shock tubes, plasma are chamber, and high vacuum chambers. He has recently done work in flame propagation and arresting, liquid propellent feed systems, propellant/materials compatility, and fracture mechanics. He achieved his BS in general engineering from the University of California at Los Angeles.
Experimental evaluation of flashback flame arresters
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1982 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 254–262, October 1982
How to Cite
Bjorklund, R. A., Kushida, R. O. and Flessner, M. F. (1982), Experimental evaluation of flashback flame arresters. Plant/Oper. Prog., 1: 254–262. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720010411
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!